This website has been launched so that everyone, whether or not they have a disability and regardless of the browser they are gaining access to the website from, can browse through its pages without any access problems.
Account has been taken of the following measures in the http://governobert.bcn.cat/ URL, to enable users easier access to all its contents and functionalities:
- Multi-browser: Pages can be viewed correctly in the various browsers used for the analysis (Mozilla, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome), except for certain problems in the content that are understood owing to the fact that it is not fully developed.
- Consistent browsing: The consistency across the website is guaranteed, which allows for coherent browsing in every page, so providing a pleasant user experience for everyone.
- Flashing and flickering: It protects against interference, such as flashing content, excessive flickering, audios starting on their own and moving content.
- Language style: The content is written in a simple, easy-to-understand style for the website's target public.
- Text images: With the exception of logos, the content is perfectly configurable since text images are not used.
- Colour-based information: The content is not exclusively based on colour us, so it can be fully understood without colours.
- Colour contract in the text: In general, the colour contrast ratio of most of the text, apart from a small, particular part (the text "Name of entity") in the text field of the form in the page http://governobert.bcn.cat/en/participation/citizen-associations-general-file.
- Headlines: The headlines of the pages tell the user the name of the section of the website they are on.
- Language: The language has been correctly identified in every web page so that screen readers or automatic translators can interact smoothly.
The development of the Open Government website, http://governobert.bcn.cat/, was based on the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0) and on its Double A level, as established by the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium).
Barcelona City Council is committed to continuing its work to reduce to the utmost the various accessibility barriers that still need to be resolved on this website.
If you experience any difficulties in accessing the contents of the Open Government website, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.